Senior Spotlight

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rebekah Lee
This is her third year of tutoring in the writing center.

Favorites
 
Color: Olive
Artist/Band: The Cab
Actor and Actress: Dylan O'Brien and Tina Fey
Movie: Tangled
Book: The Chosen by Chiam Potak and The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Planet: Earth
Animal: Horses
Clothing Store: Madewell
Olympic Sport (Summer and Winter): Beach Volleyball and Figure Skating
Subject: Advanced Composition
 
Questions
 
1. What college will you be attending (or hoping to attend)?
University of Virginia
 
2. What are you planning to study/major in?
Double Major in Sociology and Precom Marketing
 
3. What are you most looking forward to about college?
Meeting new people
 
4. What will you miss most about high school?
My friends
 
5. How has being a WWC tutor affected your own writing?
Being a writing center tutor has helped me become more aware of my own writing process so that I can start and finish my papers quickly. It has also helped me become more direct and concise with my writing- using the least amount of words to convey my message.
 
6. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Cheesecake Fantasy from Cold Stone because it is my absolute favorite as it has the sweetness from the cheesecake and the tangyness from the berries.
 
7. If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
Tina Fey because she is hilarious and I think we would get along perfectly!