Senior Spotlight

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jennifer Lee
This is her first year of tutoring.

Favorites

Color: Pink

Artist/Band: Everything (:

Actor and Actress: Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Gosling, and Chris Evans

Movie: The Notebook, The Proposal, Cinderella, The Lucky One, The Avengers

Book: Great Expectations, The Great Gatsby, Grapes of Wrath

Planet: Saturn

Animal: Giraffe

Clothing Store: jcrew

Olympic Sport (Summer and Winter): Figure skating

Subject: Math

Questions

1. What college will you be attending (or hoping to attend)?
George Washington University

2. What are you planning to study/major in?
Pre-Dental

3. What are you most looking forward to about college?
I'm looking forward to the new types of people that I'll meet next year and the new foods and environment I'll be able to explore.

4. What will you miss most about high school?
The great friendships that I've built over the years; the moments where I can look at an old friend and know that we're thinking the same thing without speaking a word.

5. How has being a WWC tutor affected your own writing?
Being a wildcat writting center tutor has help me gain confidence about my writing by being able to give others advice their writting and by me giving them advice I feel that my writting has improved.

6. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Pistachio ice cream or butter peacan beacuse I love the crunch married with the silky smooth ice cream; its a two in one.

7. If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
Ellen DeGeneres