What Animal Would You Be?

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ever wonder what animal you would be and why? Well, so did we! We decided to ask all our WWC tutors what animal they would like to be and here are some of the highlights of their answers:

"If I could be any animal, I would be a bee. But not just any ordinary worker drone, I'd bee queen. As the queen, I would have thousands of obedient subjects under my command. Life would be sweet (as honey)." 
-Michelle Nguyen, pd.6

"I would be a polar bear instead of a human any day of the week.  Polar bears do nothing but eat and sleep all day, and do not have any responsibilities whatsoever." 
-Alex Aguilera, pd.6
 
"I would be a pegasus. Let's be real, they are majestic, winged horses that can fly...Also, by being a pegasus, that would mean I would live in a fantastical world filed with magic."
-Katie Kowalski, pd.5



"I think I'm going to have to go with all my time favorite animal, a monkey. They're just so cute and seem to have fun all of the time...Plus, they're basically like humans, only better!!!!"
-Haley Moore, pd.5

 Some other animals that were mentioned were: Cat, Panda, Dolphin, Tiger, Puppy, Chameleon, Sloth, Hippo, Giraffe, Ocelot, Koala, and Frog. Wow! What a zoo!   



BY THE WAY, PUN OF THE DAY #4:

If you want to become Dracula, you must demon strate a count ability.