7000 Page Views!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

   Things are going great for the Writing Center! AP week is over, the blog has over 7,000 views, and there has been a steady flow of students coming in. Now to spread the joy, we have compiled a list of  jokes. We hope that you can get a laugh out of these.



I bought the world's worst thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.


Why don't blind people skydive?
Because it scares the hell out of their dogs

Crazy ex-girlfriends are like a box of chocolates. They'll kill your dog.

What is the difference between a poorly dressed man on a unicycle and a well dressed man on a bicycle?
Attire.

I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the Toronto zoo.

I just read a book about Stockholm Syndrome.
It was pretty bad at first, but, by the end, I liked it.

What do you call a friendship between punctuation marks?
Commaraderie.

If you ever get cold, just stand in a corner for a bit.
They're usually around 90 degrees.

There are two monkeys in a bath tub.
One says to another: oohoohahah!
The other says: Maybe add a little more cold water.

Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?
Fo' drizzle.

Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute goes by.

Say what you want about deaf people.

I used to be addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around.

What do you call it when Batman skips church? Christian Bale