Slow Walkers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

 Something that absolutely gets on my nerves are slow walkers. You're running late to class and the person in front of you just will NOT speed up. I mean come on you're going to be late too. Once when I was rushing to class, someone was walking extremely slow, so I tried to pass her, swinging my arms pretty fast. As I was passing her, my elbow hit her in the stomach and I was horrified. I mumbled a quick "Sorry" and ran to class. You see if you don't want me to elbow you in the stomach DO NOT walk slow. Honestly why would you do that to your self. Pretty much everyone hates slow walkers, do you really want everyone to hate you? Then walk faster because I definitely can't stand you if you walk slow. Unless your leg is broken and you have to limp and take up hallway space and time, there is no need for your legs to cycle so slowly. 

- Someone who hates slow walkers