My MAWCA Experience

Monday, April 27, 2015





The MAWCA conference this past weekend was so much fun!!  There were so many different perspectives and techniques to listen to, and everyone was so open with their ideas.  Even the professors and adults wanted to share their knowledge with me instead of enforcing an age barrier.  It was also a great bonding experience with the WWC tutors and the directors.  The campus was also very pretty; it was a nice break from the transience of Northern Virginia.
-Alison


My experience at MAWCA this past weekend was AMAZING! I learned new things from adults, and got the experience of sharing my ideas with other people. Not only did I learn ways to improve the writing center but also there was an amazing keynote speaker. I learned new things from her. 

The food was also amazing. My favorite part of dinner was when Metaxia ate a ball of butter thinking it was cheese. 

I love JMU DUUUUKES

-Sara