Senior Spotlight

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aleksey Ermolaev
This is his first year of tutoring in the Writing Center.

Favorites:

Color: Teal

Artist/Band: Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Train

Actor and Actress: Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Leonardo DiCaprio / Gray DeLise, Jennifer Hale

Movie: Shrek, Lord of the Rings

Book: The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

Planet: Neptune

Animal: JELLYFISH.

Clothing Store: The Internet.

Olympic Sport (Summer and Winter): Volleyball, because I can actually understand what's going on

Subject: Computer Science; if electives don't count, then History


Questions

1. What college will you be attending (or hoping to attend)?
UVa

2. What are you planning to study/major in?
Computer Science

3. What are you most looking forward to about college?
Waking up for classes at 9:00AM

4. What will you miss most about high school?
All of my familiar faces, and the insanity that is It's Academic

5. How has being a WWC tutor affected your own writing?
I've really honed my organizational skills so that I can now throw down a thesis and paragraph intros in a few minutes.

6. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Cookie Dough, so that I could eat myself whenever I wanted and not feel bad about it.

7. If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
Nicholas Cage. The level to which I would be able to mess with people would be just too good to pass up.