Senior Spotlight

Friday, May 3, 2013

Anna Rhodes
This is her first year tutoring in the Writing Center.

Favorites:

Color: Purple

Artist/Band: My Darkest Days, Art of Dying, Halestorm, Hinder, Hollywood Undead, Linkin Park, etc.

Actor and Actress: None

Movie: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Book: 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

Planet: Earth

Animal: Dogs

Clothing Store: Aeropostale

Olympic Sport (Summer and Winter): None

Subject: English


Questions:

1. What college will you be attending (or hoping to attend)?
George Mason University

2. What are you planning to study/major in?
Undecided

3. What are you most looking forward to about college?
Meeting new people.

4. What will you miss most about high school?
The familiarity of everything.

5. How has being a WWC tutor affected your own writing?
It has made me more critical of it, but more open to suggestions from others.

6. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Any flavor, because I don't eat ice cream, and I wouldn't want to eat myself.

7. If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
Anybody in any of the bands that I love, because they inspire me and I love their music.