Senior Spotlight

Friday, May 10, 2013

Janice Yu
This is her second year of tutoring.

Favorites

Color: Light blue

Artist/Band: Lenka

Actor and Actress: Joseph Gordan Levitt and Anne Hathaway

Movie: Les Miserables

Book: Thirteen Reasons Why

Planet: Earth

Animal: Dogs

Clothing Store: Forever 21

Olympic Sport (Summer and Winter): Summer: swimming. Winter: Ice Skating

Subject: Math

Questions

1. What college will you be attending (or hoping to attend)?
NOVA

2. What are you planning to study/major in?
Communications

3. What are you most looking forward to about college?
Getting an in depth education in something that I'm interested in

4. What will you miss most about high school?
My friends

5. How has being a WWC tutor affected your own writing?
It made me more aware of my mistakes, and it made writing in general much easier because I know what I look for when I am looking at a paper as a tutor.

6. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
Mint Chocolate Ice cream, because it's my favorite flavor!!

7. If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
Ryan Secrest, because he knows so many other celebrities! And he'd be fun to talk to; I'd never be bored!