Senior Spotlight

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Labibah Tehreem
This is her second year of tutoring in the writing center.

Favorites:

Color: Purple
 
Artist/Band: The Fugees
 
Actor and Actress: Actor- Matthew Perry; Actress- Julie Andrews
 
Movie: A Walk to Remember
 
Book: The Outsiders
 
Planet: Mars
 
Animal: Tiger
 
Clothing Store: Urban Outfitters
 
Olympic Sport (Summer and Winter): Summer- swimming; Winter- Skating
 
Subject: English
 
 
Questions:
 
1. What college will you be attending (or hoping to attend)?
Virginia Commonwealth University
 
2. What are you planning to study/major in?
Biology...as of right now
 
3. What are you most looking forward to about college?
Starting a new life with new people
 
4. What will you miss most about high school?
My friends
 
5. How has being a WWC tutor affected your own writing?
By tutoring others I have become more conscious towards errors I didn't used to realize in my own work but now do.
 
6. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be and why?
I would be vanilla ice cream because basically anything can be added to vanilla and it will still taste good. I am pretty good at adjusting to random circumstances and changes and I love to be spontaneous and original with whatever I do.
 
7. If you could be best friends with any celebrity who would it be and why?
I would be best friends with Matthew Perry because he would never fail to give me a good laugh (if his personality is the same in real life as it is on the show Friends).