Stephen's Love Advice: Promposals

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dear Stephen,

I don't know how to ask a girl that I like out to prom. Do you have any ideas or advice?

From, Lovestruck Loser



Here are some of my best ideas.

  • Dress up as Winnie the Pooh and say "I'm Winnie the Pooh. Prom?"
  • Let's have one hellUVA time
  • (For a girl name Lynn) I would be Lynnsane not to go with you
  • Dress up as a burrito and say "Prom would be Rice"
  • I'll treat you better than the CVHS girl's bathroom
  • You're more exciting than my honey sandwiches
  • Let's make bird calls together.
  • Tic-Tac-Toe. Give me an X. Give me an O. Come to Prom?
  • *Falls from second floor to first floor* "I literally just fell for you. Prom?"
  • "P is for prom and P is for perfection, go to prom with me and I'll show all my affection!"
  • P is for prom not for PF Changs, go with me and you'll end up saying "DAAAANG"
  • Hey are you a geek  because your eyebrows are on FLEEK. Prom? 

 Sincerely,                      
Swag Daddy Steve